Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Darn Incursions

Yesterday my homesystem in 0.0 was hit by a Sansha Incursion. Not having experience with these incursions, i headed out to investigate. I wanted to go on a scanning round again, and went to the neighbouring system. Nothting there, so I headed back home. After having jumped the gate I noticed there was a gang of Sansha incursion rats om the gate. I wanted to warp away but was inmediatly scrammed by two sansha frigs and died fast (I was in my covert ops).

Not wanting to loose my sister probe launcher, I went out in my Tengu to pick up the stuff in the wreck. (and get a little payback). Ofcourse I was scrammed right away but the same two frigs, and the cruiser and the Battleship started firing. I started firing on the frigs, thinking they would die fast. How wrong I was!
Those things have an amazing (speed?) tank. I was starting taking heavy damage from the BS, as I was webbed as well. I started heading towards the station, and kept on firing at the frigs to try and kill em. When I was at 130 km from gate, a Neut appeared as well, but luckily he warped off.

After having killed 1 of the frigs and made it to 160 km from gate, the remaining frig pulled away, and I could warp off finally.

I hate Incursions.....