Saturday, June 18, 2011

Upgrading the Tengu

After seeing another Tengu in action, and noticing that I couldn't tank a plex I was in without help from a RR Domi, I decided to buy another Shield booster for my Tengu.
After having played around with EFT, I figured the Pithum C-type Medium Shield Booster was what I needed.
My alt picked it up from Jita at a decent price, and I brought it back to my homesystem in 0.0.
Havent had the chance to try it out in a plex yet, but the ship is capstable and pretty much the same as I had it.
Next up will be some Caldari Navy Ballistic controls.

My setup now :

[Tengu, Reaper]
Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II
Capacitor Power Relay II

Pithum C-Type Medium Shield Booster
Shield Boost Amplifier II
Invulnerability Field II
Invulnerability Field II
Cap Recharger II
10MN Afterburner II

Heavy Missile Launcher II
Heavy Missile Launcher II
Heavy Missile Launcher II
Heavy Missile Launcher II
Heavy Missile Launcher II
Heavy Missile Launcher II

Medium Hydraulic Bay Thrusters I
Medium Bay Loading Accelerator I
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I

Tengu Defensive - Amplification Node
Tengu Electronics - Dissolution Sequencer
Tengu Engineering - Augmented Capacitor Reservoir
Tengu Offensive - Accelerated Ejection Bay
Tengu Propulsion - Fuel Catalyst